Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tea Shoppe Loveliness

I have put off buying this set for some time because I just couldn't think what to do with the Big Tea Cup.  Finally I gave in because I wanted the set for the other stamps to help me with my next class.  So my mum has had a bit of a play with this one and come up with a card to give to her friend who took her out for a cuppa a week or so ago.



This is what I love about Stampin' Up!  They have all these different products that colour co-ordinate perfectly.  Here we've used Rose Red Ink Pad, Rose Red Seam Binding, Very Vanilla Cardstock and the lace trim which all works brilliantly together.


Mum added a few pearls, a Vintage Brad and some distressing to finish off the cards.   I'm sure her friend will be thrilled.

Happy Stamping Everyone

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...