Sunday, June 17, 2012

Convention 2012, Canberra Australia

Well I'm back and I have had the best time ever in Canberra with my fellow friends and demonstrators. Canberra was soooo cold but we were prepared for it.   We arrived on Wednesday and that night lined up for our Convention Bag and registration.  Don't I look fabulous.  I can tell you as the days went by I got tired and a little worse for wear.


Our convention Bag was sensational.  So many compartments, a place for your phone, all those stamp sets and even a pocket in the lid.  Loved the stitched flowers on the outside as well.  Very stylish.

We weren't there long when we got our group photo taken by the Stampin' Up roving photographer.  He was great and we were very enthusiastic.  You can see him in the reflection of the window.


Here we are from left to right, Bronwyn, Trish, Kim, Me, Genelle, Janette and Alice in front.

We had a great time learning new things, getting free goodies and of course catching up with Shelli and the US Staff as well as the Aussie girls too.

We had some wonderful displays of other demo's work to see as well as swaps and make and takes.  Lots of information about our upcoming catalogues and products too.  There are some good times ahead.







I'll be back next week with some pictures of my next class.  My creative juices are flowing.  See you again soon.


1 comment:

  1. What great photos, Tina! I'm so glad I got to meet you at Convention. I love how happy and vibrant you look in these pics (even if you were thoroughly exhausted by the end!).

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...