Thursday, June 21, 2012

Angry Birds Fun



Today my youngest son, Christopher, was invited to his first Prep Birthday Afternoon Tea Party and the Birthday Boy just loves Angry Birds.  So today I spent a while making a card that I knew he would love.  My boys have an Angry Birds Board Game so I got out the box and studied the figures quite closely.




I got out an assortment of punches and cut some of the shapes out freehand.  The body was punched out with the 1 1/4" punch.  The eyes were cut out using the eye circles from the owl punch.  His belly was used with the same punch as the body just cutting it into an ark.  The dots were made from the small hole punch on the Crop-a-Dile.  They curled a little but I just flattened them out.  You need tweezes for these little suckers.

The clouds were cut from the icing top of the cupcake punch and the number 6 was cut from the letter Dies and i used Red Glitter Paper for a bit of glitz.    The Birthday sentiment was stamped in Stayzon and then I coloured in the word birthday using the Tempting Turquoise Marker.  I knew then that the colour would stay true since I stamped in on Tempting Turquoise to start with.

I was super happy with it and so was Denzell. 

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...