Thursday, March 29, 2012

Everybunny Easter Set

Good morning everyone.  Today I thought I would show you what I got up to on retreat last weekend.  I had an absolute ball creating things for myself and for others including this little set which I made for Christopher's Prep Teacher and her Teacher Aid.  I've also made something similar for Daniel's Grade 3 Teacher and all the projects took me much longer than I anticipated.





I had lots of fun colouring these little guys in.  This time I used my water pen and inks rather than the crayons as I wanted to get the colours of Pool Party and Calypso Coral which we don't have in crayons.

I also used for the first time our wonderful new Edgelits and embossing folders to put the little scalloped edge along the bottom.  And our tiny pearls (which I thought were too small when we first got them and not fit for anything) go absolutely perfectly along the top of each scallop.


Then I tackled one of these cute little boxes created from the Milk Carton die.  I first saw these made by Kerry Bunting and you can see her version here.

 





This set works perfectly with this box because there are at least six little pictures to fit the six sides so there's not doubling up.  Again I coloured them all in with my aqua pen and inks then cut out the individual pictures and mounted them up with dimensionals.

I'll be back again soon with some more projects from retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...