Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Tags Wall Hanging

I'm back, no new computer yet but have managed to borrow my hubby's for a bit.  Today I have some tags to show you.  We made these at my last class and had an absolute ball puting them togther.  I even made two sets, one for me and one for my mother-in-law.  Needless to say, she was wrapped as was everyone at the class.
 There are four tags in the set.  They were cut out using the Two Tags Die from Stampin' Up!  They all have different elements made with mostly Stampin Up stuff to finish them off.  Can you spot the non-Stampin Up paper?  I was inspired by a set of tags I saw by a lady in America, Sandi McIver, and decided to give it a go with what products we have available in Australia.

After the class, we all decided these tags were too good to give away and we turned them into a wall hanging or tree decorations to keep for ourselves.  How selfish are we.......

Here is each tag up close for you to see the finer details.  Each Tag has a different Ribbon using either Seam Binding or lace and a different Antique Brad.  I just love these vintage projects.



The flower on this tag was inspired by a New Zealand Demonstrator, Sharlene Meyer and you can check out her version here.
 This is my favourite.

I hope you enjoyed these.  I have a few more things to show you soon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
3 SLEEPS TO GO


6 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! I am not normally a fan of "vintage" style ..but I love your pretty tags!TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags, absolutely beautiful! You've inspired me to break open my vintage brads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina I just LOVE these tags and they have gone into my case file for next Xmas. Beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGness Tina this project is awesome, I'm tucking it away for 'things to try' one of these days, love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are simply beautiful!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer
    p.s. I found my way over via Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...