Monday, October 31, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas #6 - Single Stitched Stocking

Today I have a card that was one we made for my recent Christmas Stamp a Stack.  We used the Stitched Stocking Stamp Set along with the matching Punch to create a single Christmas Stocking.

This was quite a simle card.  I haven't put the different cuff or toe and heal piece onto the stocking, just kept it easy.  The words are from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I punched them out with the bottom half of the Decorative Label Punch.

The colours used are Real Red, Whisper White and Lucky Limeade.  And of course a tiny rhinestone placed in the middle to finish off the card.

We have Regionals this weekend and I have a card or two to show you that I will be presenting as my Wow presentation.  Wish me luck and happy creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...