Monday, October 17, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas #4 - Snow Swirled


I confess that I made this card last year and forgot to post it on my blog.  I have to say I was pretty chuffed after I finished this one.  It was a layout challenge at a retreat I went to and I don't normally do Layout Challenges but I should LOL.  I think this came up a treat.  I have used the lovely set "Snow Swirled".  It is so elegant with the fancy tree and snow flakes.   I have put the red piece of cardstock through the Petals a Plenty embossing folder and then used Shimmer Mist to give it a dazzle. 

I used the music notes wheel on the bottom of the card with Crumb Cake to add a bit of a Christmas Carol feel and tied a big red satin bow.

I stamped the tree image and the words first before cutting the right side of the circles off. That way you can get your words straight.  Added a few rhinestones to the tree and your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...