Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Catalogue Launch

This could be my biggest post yet.  Morning everyone! Today I have some photos from my catalogue launch I had on Saturday to share with you.  We all had a wonderful time (bit hot for Spring LOL) and everyone got lots done of both my samples to complete and their own work.  Most worked on Christmas stuff which of course is the next big thing that is creeping up quickly on us.

Here is a look at my display board and a few other things.

 

This is my bird cage I recently bought while on holidays.  I thought I might jazz it up a bit with some Butterflies and glitter.  My family loves it so I guess I'll keep it for a while on my sideboard.


All the ladies looking busy.  Lots of room to spread out and make a mess.

During the day I had some things for them to create.  Here are the samples they could reproduce and take home.  They made two of each of these cards.

 This card may look familiar to some.  It was very similar to the card we made at Convention with a few changes of my own made to it.  I love the Creative Elements Set and use it often.  The colours I used were Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Not Quite Navy.  Just love the Seam Binding.

 This was the second card using the Hello Blossom A La Carte Stamp.  I used the lovely new In Colour Pool Party which is becoming my favourite very quickly.  Can you see the new little mini Brads in the centre of the flower as well as the new ruffle ribbon.  Love these too.  This was the simplest of my cards (so I kept getting told LOL).


Then to my tricky card.  I had the ladies using the build a wheel for the background, embossing for the sentiment and the new Pennant Punch and Pennant Parade stamp set for this card.  They loved it but found it a little "challenging".  The colour of the cardstock is Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum.

This was the last item I had them making. It is a Petal Cone gift box used with the Petal Cone die and the Fun Flowers Die.   The Flowers were cut out from the Flirtatious Specialty Paper and slightly scrunched for a different look.  You can't see my box clearly but I embossed that with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder before putting it together.

There was lots for the ladies to do but the event did go for 9 hours.  We will be doing it again soon.  Had so much fun.  Maybe next time we'll have more time to do our own things.  Nothing like having all that time to ourselves to do craft.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...