Friday, September 9, 2011

More Button Buddies

I have another button buddy to share with you today.  Isn't he adorable.  The little snail is so cute.  I chose to use him three times and change the button colour along the way.  I've stuck a small piece of paper into the first and last button holes to create the image of thread.  Linen Thread is used in the middle tied in a little bow to finish it off.  You can also see I've used ink to paper for the background.  This is a very easy card to make and I whipped it up in about 10 minutes (after I chose which colours to use). 

This set certainly makes using up your buttons a breeze.

On a different note, it was my birthday last month and a good friend of mine, Debbie made me a beautiful card using the Aviary set.  I mentioned to her that I hadn't even put ink to my set yet so she made me a card.  I think it's beautiful.  Look at the detail in those little cages which have all been clear embossed and pieces cut out.

 I just love the colours too, Soft Suede and Baja Breeze.  We are so alike with out tastes.

Making more things for my catalogue launch next Saturday.   If there is anyone wishing to come, I'm taking a few more people.  Please let me know ASAP.   I'll be posting my projects and some piccies for those who are unable to attend.  Keep your eyes peeled.

Till next time, happy stamping



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...