Saturday, September 3, 2011

Clearly For You Designer Frame


Our new Stampin' Up! catalogue went live on Thursday and it is jam packed with lovely new products.  Here is a card I made using the lovely new Designer Frames Embossing Folders.  You get two frames, an Oval which I have used here and a rectangle frame.

What I love about the oval frame is that you can cut out an image and fit it inside the oval using the Wide Oval Punch.  Here I have stamped the flower image from the Clearly for You Stamp Set over the top of the small background stamp and then punched it out.  It fits pefectly and looks great.



I then dabbed a small amount of Champagne Shimmer Paint (my absolute favourite) around the edge for a bit of glimmer.   I used my Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the image.   The colours used for this card were Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.  I also used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the background Riding Hood Red piece.  To make the frame pop out, I cut out a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock just bigger than the Oval frame and scrunched it up.  I rubbed a bit of shimmer paint over it too.

I'll see you next time with another card using something new.   I've been making lots of stuff for my upcoming launch.  My first order from the new catty should arrive on Monday I can't wait.

If you'd like to see the catalogue, I have a link at the right side of my blog which will take you to my Website where you can download the catologue and look at it till your hearts content.  Alternatively, if you would like a hard copy contact me on  tina.white22@bigpond.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...