Thursday, August 11, 2011

Faith in Nature


Finally I have something brand spanking new to show you as promised from Stampin' Up's up coming new Idea Book & Catalogue.  From September 1 you can get your hands on some wonderful new Stamp Sets and Products.  Here is one I made using a new Hostess Set called Faith in Nature.  I took one look at this set and new I had to have it LOL.   I used the water pen on watercolour paper and coloured in the pear using Pear Pizzazz.  The card base is Peach Parfait and I added a touch of So Safron in there to balance out the colours with Early Esspresso.


I've also added a little one of SU's Mni Library Clips at the top to hold the Mini Vintage Tag with the greeting 4U which is from the Tiny Tags stamp set and fits perfectly inside it.  These trinkets add the perfect vintage touch to these type of cards I think.  A bit of Linen Thread was wrapped around to finish it off.

I hope you like this first little Sneak Peek today.  I'll have more for you soon.

Till then, Happy Stamping

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...