Saturday, August 6, 2011

Extreme Elements Boy's Birthday


Today I have a card for you I made using the Extreme Elements Set from Stampin' Up!  I'm really enjoying using this set and especially for male cards.   I've used quite a different colour scheme here - Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze and a colour not often used by me, Basic Grey.   I also added a bit of Smooch Spritz to the finished card to add a bit of shimmer without looking too "girly".  It's hard to pick up on it but it's there in blobs mixed amongst the Grey bits and also on the Grey Star which I attached with a small silver "Jumbo" brad.  If you turned the card to the light you caught the Silver bits here and there.

Keep an eye out soon for some new catalogue Sneek Peak projects I'm working on.

Till then, happy stamping

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...