Sunday, August 21, 2011

Button Buddies Sneak Peek


Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday.  I have for you today a card made with another new set coming to us on September 1 in the new IBC called Button Buddies.  Isn't she gorgeous.  A very simple card with a few little things added here and there.  I've put the black piece through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I've also added a bit of texture to the background on the Pretty and Pink card by applying ink to the cardstock straight from the ink pad using the same colour ink.  They call this technique "ink to paper".  It just gives a bit of a change from plain cardstock.  If you look closely you can see that I put a bit of Frost White Shimmer Paint along the edges of the scalloped square piece to have a bit of  bling.

This set is great to use when you want to use up some buttons.  I always find it hard to add buttons to my cards and this is the perfect way to do it.

Happy Stamping Everyone

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...