Tuesday, July 26, 2011

As promised, here is one of the cards I made on a recent retreat weekend. It was very similar to a card I received at convention as a swap from Marelle Taylor. I added a few different things (not much). I used a different wheel - Baroque Wheel and I also added a touch of shimmer paint down the left hand side which is achieved by dabbing a small ball of glad wrap into the shimmer paint and dabbing onto your cardstock.
You can also see on the piece of cardstock behind the bird cage some shiny spots. This is called the Faux Mother of Pearl technique and what you do is dab Frost White Shimmer Paint with your ball of glad wrap onto gloss card stock and once it is try, using your brayer, paint your cardstock with your choice of ink. I used River Rock. Don't forget to stamp your image once the piece of cardstock is dry with Stayzon Ink otherwise it will rub off.
Till next time, happy Stamping
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...