Saturday, February 19, 2011

Elements of Style

I did a workshop for some craft ladies last weekend and so I wanted to make something really special for the Hostess as a thank you gift for having me. I just love this set Elements of Style so I had a bit of a play and came up with this lovely little gift box which I filled with Coffee Bags.

I have used my Spritzer tool to make the splatting marks and the distressing tool to rough up all the edges. I also used the lovely little vintage trinkets and the lace trim from the Summer Mini which finished this off beautifully.

Overall I was sooooooo pleased with this. I'm going to turn it into a class with a matching card I think.

The colours used are Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy and Early Espresso to stamp the rose image. Blender pens were used to colour the image in.

If you are interested in a class, please let me know and I schedule one in.

Happy Stamping everyone.

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe no one else has commented on this box - Tina it is drop dead GORGEOUS! Gonna have to try one for myself, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...