Friday, September 24, 2010

Friends Never Fade

Recently I had my new Catalogue Launch with a bunch of lovely ladies at my home. Some new and some old friends. We all had a lovely night and one of the cards we made was this one. This is a new set called Friends Never Fade. I used Crumb Cake (old kraft), Pretty in Pink, Whisper White card stock with some Hemp Twine and Bravo Burgundy Ink. I destressed the smaller piece of Crumb Cake by screwing it up, ripping some edges and using the destressing tool to rough up the edges. Then using a sponge I coloured up the edges with Bravo Burgundy ink. The images on the Pink background were stamped off before inking up the pink paper to get the lighter version of ink. I'll post the second card we made soon.
Happy Stamping
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...