Friday, August 20, 2010

Lots of Blue Bots

I'm having lots of fun with this little set at the moment - "Lots of Bots". Lots of boys birthdays coming up and just been. I've used my blender pens to colour in the centre robot, cut him out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and mounted him up on dimensionals. A little bit of tearing on the Real Red Cardstock and just a simple greeting at the bottom. I also added a silver brad just to finish it off.
Very simple but very effective.
Hope you are all excited about the new Catalogue. You should be....... it's jammed packed with great stuff. Only 12 more sleeps.....
Happy Stamping Everyone
Tina

1 comment:

  1. I am so loving this card as are my boys... the eldest has told me I MUST buy these stamps and make him one for his next birthday lol..

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...