Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cottage Garden Class Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek at part of the Cottage Garden Class for next week. Isn't it gorgeous. I really like these colour combos of Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry (our newest In Colour), Orchid Opulence and Pale Plum. The stamp set works beautifully with the Cottage Wall Designer Series Papers which are available now in our Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue. I know its a bit mean to only show you some of the picture but there are some ladies out there who don't like to see what they are about to make in my classes. I promise I will post a full picture of the whole class after next weekend. If you would like to come the class is on Friday at 7pm 14/5/10 and again on Saturday 1pm 15/5/10. Cost is $15.00 and includes all supplies. Just bring your craft scissors for some cutting out of flowers. Look forward to seeing you. Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...