Saturday, September 19, 2009

I made this set whilst on Retreat back in May. I followed the steps of that amazing lady in Canada, Andrea Walford. I have changed a few things like ribbons and sentiments. I think this is a really elegant gift set which I'm sure anyone would love to receive. This is what we will be making in my card class on Friday October 2. Please let me know if you would like to join us. Cost $20 which includes all the supplies for these four beautiful cards together with a little gift bag to match.
Tina
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Best Yet, words from Fresh Cuts.
Cardstock: Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey
Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Designer Series Paper: Urban Oasis
Punches: Large Oval, Label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...